Monday, May 26, 2014

sleepy

I had forgotten to post for monday,
just remembered now,
so no pictures...

I planted the tiny bunching onions everywhere,
the big onions are finally going to seed
most things are big enough to not get hurt by the birds now,
the grapes are growing and doing well,

there is smoke in the air from somewhere far,

remember that once you get your garden running and working well,
your new job is to figure out how to keep it running well,
and that means learning every variable and how they interact.

I will take and post pictures of all tonight,
sorry for not having them up here now

edit:
I am not going to post pictures today,
it would seem as if I have mostly given up on this blog,
next post will be about my grain harvesting,
I had something happen that I was not expecting 

No comments:

Post a Comment