Wednesday, February 26, 2014

rain

it is about to rain again,
and I went and measured the spring level again,
last time I had measured it, it was 7 foot 7inches form the top,
today it is 8 foot 9 inches from the top,
so the level has dropped and not gone up as I had hoped it would,
it should go up with the rain,
but I wonder if it will just start dropping after the rain is gone,
or if it will keep going up after the rain

this is my only measurement for ground water here,
it makes me wonder why in an area often with low water issues, has no one I can even find here have any way at all to measure the level of water in the well they have ?
they just run out of water one day and have no idea that it was going to happen,
it is just amazing to me how people live like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment