Tuesday, February 18, 2014

shopping

so I went out for my yearly food supply run over the weekend and just got back,
I wanted olive oil (got 6L) and good rice (30 pounds), got some other tiny things as well,
I also ended up getting 24 pounds of chickpea flour at the indian grocery store for $24 that I had not idea they had until I got to the store

it leaves me wondering if most people know how very low price food is to buy right now,
even good food is so very easy to get (if you go to the correct places),
if you ever grow your own food, it will make you think about easy it is to just go buy food right now,

on the trip I visited friends,
it was wonderful to see them all again,
I had forgotten how much I miss them, 
I have wonderful friends

one of them even decorated breakfast



No comments:

Post a Comment