Saturday, April 5, 2014

blog going to seed

I figure it is time this blog goes to seed,
everything has a life cycle,
even this blog,
over the last year I have tried to teach everyone how to garden by showing what I have done,
and I know that most of you already have a garden, even if it is very tiny,
but you learn lots by growing things even if it is pots in your window,

it is spring time
and time to start your gardens soon,
good luck all,

I have spent over a year on learning how to garden to grow all my own food,
now that I know how to do it, it is just not that hard and does not take that much time (if done correctly),
it is time to move on in life, I have other things I have been wanting to do anyway,
I am going to try to keep growing my food (and by try, crop failures may still happen),
but it will not be the main focus of my life anymore,
(maybe it is a bad time to change focus, click for details )

I am going to quit daily posts here,
I have covered almost all the topics I can think of already, repeats are annoying,
and it is easy to go look through the archives here, I might make an index to find it all easier,
or repost the most critical info,
I do plan on posting every monday to show what I have been up to (if I remember),
and if I find something fun to share, 
but past that, I am kind of done with blogging, or at least doing it daily.

have fun with your own gardens !

best wishes,
space~

No comments:

Post a Comment