Monday, April 21, 2014

toxic and update

have you ever has someone around that is toxic,
they will rot out everything you have worked for on a whim,
they destroy out if ignorance, belligerence, and insanity,
if everyone here needed to actually live on the food I grow,
this person would ruin it and then blame everyone else for messing it up,
they will drag an entire village down if given the chance,
and in case anyone is wondering, most of the summer garden is not planted yet,
it is warm enough and past the last frost date, I have the seeds, I have the water,
but the toxic person apparently hates me (or just hates everyone)
I hope I get to plant things before it gets to late in the season,
but if not I do have other things I can be doing...
only 2 long season things can't be planted this year from it,

now for the update,

40 % chance of rain in a few days,
the grain is almost ready to harvest (yes I know rain can mess that up)

the sugar podded sweet peas are growing quite well
it is still spring, or at least the miners lettuce thinks so


and one of the zucca melons sprouted !
I am excited

No comments:

Post a Comment