Sunday, September 22, 2013

yay, rain

so I seem to have figured out how to log back in to my blog !

so it is fall and it is an exciting time in gardening !
I have many more posts with neat ideas to share, 

it rained here yesterday,
the rain gauge is not straight up and down (but not to far off), and from it and a few 5 gallon buckets that were outside it looks like
I got about 3/4 inch of rain
and most of that rain was sideways with the wind
it was all very exciting
but it was cold (I got caught outside in a short sleeve shirt and was drenched, the max rain rate was about an inch an hour at the peak of the storm)
so I guess fall is here (but I am complaining to others that it is winter here to get a good start on things), 
I miss summer already,
but I do like the 2 days off from watering that I am getting !

a squirrel got stuck in my car a few days ago,
it made enough noise that I found it...
I was really worried that it might have been hurt (but the cats were close and could have been called), but it is just fine (I can here it the last few days in trees around here),
and thanks to cuteoverload.com fancying up the video it has over 13000 views now
http://cuteoverload.com/2013/09/20/squeaky-brakes/


No comments:

Post a Comment