Saturday, August 2, 2014

summer

I love summer,
I am never cold,
it is just like magic,
every day now is almost 2 min. shorter than the last,
but for now I am warm,
I think it took till now to get the last bits of cold from winter out of me,
I am even using a fan on occasion,
and sometimes even ice,

on other news,
the new hard drive for my laptop computer failed to make it better,
likely just need a new computer at this point,
to bad I spent money on a hard drive and not another computer,
it was 3 years old,
should have saved up for a new one when the keyboard broke on me last winter,
hard to tell the future...
so what this means is that I am stuck with my desktop computer,
and that likely means no pictures on the blog for a while,

either way,
summer is wonderful,

cheers-

No comments:

Post a Comment