Thursday, October 31, 2013

computer / green house

so I spilled some liquid on my laptop computer, and the keyboard is broken,
the rest of it seems ok, but the keyboard is fairly critical,
and more important, it is the only computer I have that can read the SD card from my camera...
so no more pictures till I figure out something,
I can remove the internal keyboard and use an external one, but don't really have the space to set that sort of thing up, and I have no budget for computer things, so likely no pictures again.

so today I used a tractor to dig part of a green house,
it is a big hole in the ground, and will be covered with a 4 foot by 8foot corrugated plastic sheet,
I am going to lift off the top to get into it, 
pretty simple, but should keep things from frost.
I plan on starting lots of yams in it for next spring,
and will put the peanut plant in it if I get it done in time,
and likely put some peppers in it.
it might even get a few citrus trees if it is deep enough,
so that is the update for now,
I will keep collecting cute pictures on the camera, so if you know me in person, ask to see them all.






No comments:

Post a Comment