Thursday, October 10, 2013

where to put the harvest

so after growing all the squash, or what ever you are growing,
where do you put it ?
I am already putting my ceramic crocks that are fermenting food in my car,running out of room (ok, I did find room for them inside a few days ago, but they can't stay there)
for corn you can shell it, and put in a 55 gallon drum, and put it just about anywhere,
but you can't do that with squash,
it needs room temp storage,
so just decorate your house with it !
it was raining today,
this was 1/3 the way through the rain, so not much rain, but enough to take the day off and hide inside
so what else is there to be doing ?
I did fix 2 shirts as well...
rainy days seem to be for fixing what is broken and doing other seemingly not critical things that are fun, not much else to be doing

this little cat is looking way better than it has ever before, (picture taking 3 days ago)

No comments:

Post a Comment