Wednesday, October 9, 2013

evaluating

I have been evaluating things lately,

I have onions growing as weeds in the garden now !,
tried to take a picture, but something went wrong and I am not going back to get one.
the garden is full of food, I get to eat food I have grown !
I love most of what is going on now, 
and yet I seem to be not doing that good,
it all comes back to the hills here,
everything is on a hill here,
and unfortunately I got a flu about 10 years ago that messed up my legs,
I was unable to walk up stairs,
now I am not crippled or anything, I can walk a long way on flat ground, and I can do lots of work,
but there is something about stairs and hills that is still bad for me,
the doctors can't figure it out, they just say it is inflammation in the soft tissue,
and found out yesterday that there is a family history of this sort of thing,

so it is unlikely I will be able to really do well in this location (maybe if I get help farming and quit walking up the hills I could do ok, but that is unlikely at least now)
there are other options, like using motorized transport for up the hills, but then I likely need to buy fuel for it...

so what is my point in sharing this ?
when you go to pick a spot to farm, just make sure to pick one you can thrive at now, and in years yet to show up, so when and if you ever end up with a silly health issue you will be ok.


here is a kitty hiding in a square iron tube, it is daylight out and in the tube is dark, so that is why the lighting is odd





No comments:

Post a Comment