Friday, October 4, 2013

nitrogen seeds

so I found my nitrogen fixing seeds, not as pure as I had hoped, but ok.
what I am looking for is the first ingredient (click on any of my pictures to see them bigger)
and the others are mostly there for someone trying to feed animals with it, but it will be extra organic matter in the soil for me, so I don't have to separate it out,
I wll also add a bit of the clover seeds I have as well,
I am very happy to have finally have them, it is amazing how few local places have anything (and I have no internet money)



on another topic,
here is the last of the super bright flowers, and I don't think my camera can capture how bright it really is
and the dark shadow cat seems to have some affection for the orange cat, not like I spend all day trying to figure out the love life of the cats...


No comments:

Post a Comment