Thursday, January 16, 2014

cupboards

so I am moving in to a new place,
and it has no cupboards in the kitchen area,
it has no cabinets or shelves,
hard to move into that sort of thing...

I could just live without a large cup, plate, or silverware selection,
just whatever I can put on the counter, but then I do like having counter space for doing other things...

not a super big issue, but it is annoying,

but it gets me thinking that most modern places are totally not set up for a farming life,
they have no pantry space,
where are you going to put several hundred canning jars at harvest time ?
there are typically no storage areas at all.
and this place I have is no exception,
I will have to figure it out somehow,

it is just annoying when even the buildings don't easily allow your preferred lifestyle

No comments:

Post a Comment