Friday, January 10, 2014

something to live for

I have read lots of stories of people in bad places (wars, natural disasters, etc..) ,
what usually gets them through it is that they have somewhere they hope to return to that is normal,
but if you are making a survival garden because you need to make one, then you might not have something to go back to, the world may never be the same again,
so make sure to plan on something to live for, as the loss of something to live for can be worse than running out of food.

I did the survival garden because I love gardening,
and I thought it was a fun idea when seeing the trend of food prices and the availability of normal jobs lately,
also the garden might lead to a garden seed company that makes for a good job,
but it is hard to keep doing it as some people around me are just not going to be there in the future, not to mention when the garden will be needed.

I need a new focus for a while, I am still going to keep gardening, and will open at least a small garden seed company when it is possible (with only a few types seeds if needed, but I have neat seeds that the world likely needs),


this blog still will not let me put up pictures after google changed how it works yet again.
google continually changes things and it is very annoying
if I continue this blog then it will be on some other blogging site.

No comments:

Post a Comment