Tuesday, December 3, 2013

frivolous things

do you work to survive ?
or do you work to have fun ?
if attempting a survival garden don't forget to do some frivolous things that you enjoy,
I decorated my christmas tree today,
my mom let (maybe closer to demanded...) me put it up at her place due to me having no place to put it up where I live this year,
 as usual, you can click on the pictures and zoom in.
making your own ornaments is also fun,
the real trick is to get the ornament hooks, they make almost anything into ornamens
then just attach them to almost anything you like and you have an ornament !
 I like the galatto shop I got that spoon at and have been using it as an ornament for 4 years now
remember that it works with almost anything, including broken ceramic peelers (it looked neat so I ornamented it)
other ideas include things like mini chrome binder clips and hand crafted shiny or felt things.

No comments:

Post a Comment