Sunday, December 8, 2013

home life

so why is my clothes washer outside with the snow ?
my home life is half outside here,
I had not really thought about it to much before this winter,
but it is a huge amount of work for me to live here,
my bathroom is quite a walk away and up a hill from where I sleep,
it takes me an entire day to do laundry here, (I have to hand bail the drain water in buckets, and other annoying things)

setting up your home life is critical to having enough time to farm properly (or go to a regular job)
to bad it looks like I will be unable to do that at this location,
I could do better living in a tent,
now that it is winter, it is time to fix as much as I can to make sure I have the time needed to get enough farming done when I need to.


No comments:

Post a Comment