Tuesday, July 2, 2013

danger

I was watering the corn in the morning and a snake slithered out of it,
here is it's head, it is in the middle of the white thing near the center of the picture
and here is it's tail at about the same place
so if you zoomed in then you might have seen that it is a rattle snake,
it is about 3 to 4 foot long and appears that it is about 3 years old looking at the rattles,
kind of amazed it is around here with all the cats and dog here,

I would rather not have it around with the kids that are near here, 
but I had no way of taking it out at the time, so I took pictures

rattle snakes are pretty dangerous,
the point is, when growing things and hunting gophers and weeds,
be careful for the things that might be hunting you.

I changed the spray nossle I was using for one with 2 extensions on it,
it is the most ridiculous looking watering tool ever, it is only a foot shorter than me, and it works great, and I really like it.

so if the snake finds me again, hopefully it attacks the distant end first and not me.

"eyes open with no fear"
that is a quote from the solar weather here
http://www.suspicious0bservers.org/
the sunday, june 30th video gets me wondering if my gardening is set up flexible enough

No comments:

Post a Comment