Friday, August 23, 2013

clothing in the sun

so what you wear when gardening will change lots,
I had what seemed like hot days about once a week, but it did not match weather patterns from the news,
I figured out that it was when I had one shirt on,
here is a picture of 2 of my shirts, and they are black
but when I took the same picture in infrared
one shirt is still black and the other looks white,
what is going on is that one reflects the infrared and the other one absorbs it,
and the sun has lots of  infrared light,
plenty enough to warm you up lots, 
and it was only the one shirt that did that, and 2 jeans absorbed it as well,
it is just the dye they use,  or what it is made of,
my hats ended up about the same,
but I already know that the one with the vented section is way cooler.

then I wondered what kitty is cooler out in the sun,
ok, here they are in regular colors


No comments:

Post a Comment