Thursday, August 15, 2013

creative seed cleaning

so cleaning seeds can take time,
often you have to wash them in a strainer or ferment them...
so I am trying to get the ants to clean them this time,
not sure they will get the ones on the bottom,
but the ants are so cute that it will be ok if they miss some...

and 2 days later it looks like it is working pretty well
and if I give it some time the seeds are looking like they will be just fine.


this test came when I was at my mom's place having lunch and just forgot to clean the seeds or pick them up,
it was discovered by her and I had to move it... (she was not happy at all)
I could have done it at my place as I have ants as well.
but regular washing and drying of this kind of seed works very well in case you are wondering...


No comments:

Post a Comment