Wednesday, August 21, 2013

food fatigue

food fatigue can be an issue,
and it is one that is getting to me at the moment,
I should be eating the food I grew (by the way, they should be stored without touching each other, so if one gets mold, it will not spread to the others, and they make great fall decorations as well)
and it is great, and pretty
but I wanted something else,
really bad,
so I stopped at the store
and I got something  I can't grow here
or at least something that would be very hard to grow here,
and plan on using it with sugar to make hot chocolate !


just mix sugar in with it and it, and you can use water or milk,
I like it with about half the glass filled in with chocolate, and a quarter the glass with sugar,
then mix in boiling water and stir well,
that makes very thick dark chocolate drink, it is like drinking a dark chocolate bar....
good luck all in making your own hot chocolate (hint, just play with the sugar amount till you like it,

No comments:

Post a Comment