Sunday, August 18, 2013

what now

so what now ?
I wanted to start a garden seed company,
but there is way to little room here to grow the plants, or to package the seeds,
but I did get a very good start on my corn breeding project,
only part of the squash breeding project happened, the other half failed from lack of good seeds,
and I can't seem to eat what I grew,
the first thing to do is to plant things I can eat,
radishes, spinach, turnips, parsnips, beets are all coming up on time to plant anyway
I already planted new potatoes in the correct conditions to do well,
I could get chickens to convert the squash I can't eat to something I can eat...
homesteads of the past loved animals as all you have to do is keep them fed and you have food,
a few milking goats will get you all the calories you need to live.
and animals can eat many things we can't, some dairy goats will eat oak leaves like they are candy...
and oak leaves are everywhere here.
but I would need a good fence for them, not sure I can afford that right now, but the chickens are still an option,

so the question is "what now"
just have to think about it for a while

No comments:

Post a Comment