Friday, November 22, 2013

free

so I am free now,
it rained 1.5 inches in the last 2 days,
I don't have to water anymore,
I can go do what ever I want !
at least for a while,
I still have the onions to plant for seeds,
but that might be it...

next is the planning section of winter (and that is a critical thing in a garden),
and the starting seeds inside,
peppers are started anytime from now to sometime in december,
so start getting ready for any pepper plants you want to grow.


and think about a house,
many places are designed to need electricity,
there are rooms that are dark in the middle of the day without electric light,
but the real thing is to look at your kitchen (you can sleep in the perpetual dark),
will it be useful at all if the power is out ?
the window should be over the sink and in the center of the wall in the kitchen.
if you don't have that, then be ready to move your kitchen somewhere else,

for now I am going to start enjoying one of the few days free I have had in a long time.
(and try to figure out how to move to a brighter room)

No comments:

Post a Comment