Sunday, November 3, 2013

pictures

so I started to use the keyboard on the laptop and it broke again in about 5 min.
but I likely need a new one, they are not much, but need internet money to get it

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=acer+aspire+one+d270+keyboard&_rdc=1
so I will give it more time to dry out, then I will panic and try to get someone with internet money to order me one

so I did set up my laptop with an external keyboard today,

and here is the green house I dug
and here is it with the cover on it
then I thought about it, and a dog or person could just walk right on it and break it,
so I added a fence
not a very good fence, but the dogs should respect it...

I fixed the pump for the fish tank,
the magnet was running into the metal, so I bent the metal so the magnet would clear everything,
it is happily giving air to a fish.

there will be light frost tonight (like when this is posted),
tomorrow I will harvest all I can because it will frost harder and all the squash needs to be inside by then,
I will go cover the rice in a few min. and harvest it all tomorrow,
I am going to leave the rest of the sorghum to see what it does.
also will drain all (but one) the hoses and put them in the storage shed for the winter

No comments:

Post a Comment