Tuesday, November 5, 2013

getting ready for frost

ok, so I got ready for the frost that got rescheduled

one of the hardest things to do is to clear out the water lines that will break everything
my washer needs set up for frost frost often as it lives outside,
so here is my air tank filled with air
and I remember wrapping plastic bags on the end of an air nozzle and having my hands coated in almost freezing water and compressed air when clearing out water lines (not fun)
so here is a very neat toy, it connects the air compressor to the hose ends
so I can clear out all the pipes and hoses without the pain of my hands not working and in total pain from the cold (more pain than that and it shows up in waves, so it turns out to be less painful)

being that they keep changing the forecast,
here is the rice covered for the night
 


and the only cute kitty I could find this late, it was playing, but not super visible in this picture,
and I do have video if anyone wants it.
and I had archival corn pasta today,
it expired in 2012, and I had a few of them, so I picked the one that expired 2 hours before the other one...
and it was really good,
so I am wondering why the corn years ago was so much better than what they are growing now...
I would have taken more pictures of the Mrs Leeper's pasta, but my camera battery died

thank you to my 10 or so daily readers, I never expected that many to read this blog, ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment