Friday, November 29, 2013

keyboard and thanksgiving

so I doubt anyone will read this blog on a day like this,
but if you do,
my sister and her husband got me a new keyboard for my laptop !
it is a wonderful present, 
so it will be easy to post pictures again, and easier to use my computer all the time,
with that said, I am likely not going to have pictures with all the visiting this holiday, but starting monday I should have daily pictures again.

thanksgiving  is after the harvest, and is a much needed celebration,
it is a critical time where things shift,
it should be time to go work in the shop and fix things and build things you want (if I had one),
time to fix all your clothes (or knit or weave new ones), 
time to plan for next year,
time to hide from the cold for you and your seeds

No comments:

Post a Comment